We think our prosecco is delicious on its own, but is also fantastic in cocktails. You can experiment with different flavours and colours to make some delicious drinks. Here are a few recipes to get you started, let us know what your favourite:
- Bellini Cocktail - Add 1 part peach juice to 3 parts Prosecco
- Mimosa - Equal parts Prosecco to orange juice, pour the Prosecco first.
- Raspberry Prosecco Bellini - One part Raspberry liqueur into a Champagne flute and add four parts Prosecco.
- Prosecco Royale - Add some Chambord and top up with chilled Prosecco.
- Elderflower Prosecco Cocktail - Fill a glass with crushed ice, add gin and elderflower cordial to 1/3 then fill rest with Prosecco.
- Bakewell Fizz - Place a Kirsch-soaked cherry and one tablespoon of Kirsch in the bottom of a Champagne flute. Top up with one part Amaretto Disaronno and three parts Prosecco.
- Forager’s Fizz - A splash of sloe gin and a blackberry or two, topped up with Prosecco.
(Thanks to glassofbubbly.com)